What is the Trailblazer Fellowship?
The Trailblazer Fellowship is a 12-week summer internship experience that pairs top engineering students with top manufacturing companies. The immersion experience includes professional development training, building a peer network with other talented students, and mentoring by the manufacturing company and Flexware professionals.
► How does it work?
► What are the benefits?
- Receive top level students who are fully screened and eager to learn
- Create relationships with future prospective employees
- Help build the next generation of engineering talent
- Summer projects completed
- Peer exposure to other engineering managers
► What’s the DNA of a Trailblazer?
- Cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher (students with as low as a 3.2 GPA will be considered if they have extensive engineering and leadership experience)
- Demonstrated leadership potential (leaders in on- and off-campus clubs/organizations/athletics)
- Strong interest in careers within manufacturing
- Communication skills
► How is this internship program different than others?
► WHAT ARE SOME OF THE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TOPICS?
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Helping Leaders Realize and Reach Their Potential
- Project Management: Skills for Success
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Lessons in Manufacturing (presented by a leader in the manufacturing industry)