1. Can we share the intern within different areas of our organization?
Yes, you can. We highly encourage this because it allows the intern to gain additional skills and experience.
2. What if I don’t like my intern?
Unfortunately since this is only a 12-14 week internship program, we cannot move or replace interns. Please contact your Flexware representative and he/she will offer suggestions on how to improve this experience for both you and the intern.
3. Why would I pay you vs. hire my own?
There are three reasons why you’d consider using this program vs. hiring yourself:
- It saves you time and money. We do the recruiting and know exactly who you want.
- You believe in serving the better good. This program develops the top engineering talent
required for next-generation manufacturing operations.
- Not only do the interns gain day-to-day experiences, they also gain professional knowledge to become better leaders.
4. Do I have to pay a fee to hire my intern after the summer?
5. What are the Trailblazer’s degrees?
- Automation Engineering
- Computer and Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology